Aluminium systems for balcony and terrace glazing
Two rail (60 mm wide), three rail (90 mm wide) or four rail (120 mm wide) systems. Read more in Opening variants.
- Sliding parts are framed in aluminium, to stabilise the entire structure. 4, 5 or 6 mm or simple toughened glass for glazing of the upper part.
- The castor structure is mounted in aluminium profile. Vertical and horizontal adjustment, extra easy movement of sliding parts.
- Drainage channels to prevent moisture from entering the interior side of the balcony.
- Sealing brushes prevent precipitation and dust from entering the interior of the structure and inhibit the vibration of moving parts in the wind.
- All moving parts are easily removable for easy cleaning of the glazing from the outside.
- All glass crown glazing that can showcase windows are pressed on the inside with special aluminium glazing stripes, therefore, various 4, 5 or 6 mm fillers can be used instead of glazing, if necessary.
- In the closed position, the balcony is blocked and locked automatically.
- Handles and locks are internally mounted in the aluminium profile, ensuring clean glazing during opening.
- Special corner profiles for connection of the sliding balcony glazing system at a variety of angles.
- The bottom part of the balcony is glazed into the same width profiles as the upper part (two-rail system), to create a unified appearance both from the outside and inside.
- All ALT100 profiles are powder painted with your preferred RAL palette colour.
- The bottom part is glazed with 6 mm laminated glass (triplex) or 6 mm toughened glass.
- Handles locked from the outside can be used for terrace glazing.